If there was ever any doubt, this semester will prove to the world that I am living up to my moniker of “Mary Poppins on speed” (thank you, Matthew Benton).
My 17-hour class schedule, with which I am, overall, pretty satisfied*:
Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays
9:00-10:50 Ballet (except Fridays)
1:00-1:50 British Literature I
9:30-10:45 Nonprofit Management
11:00-12:15 Advanced Professional & Technical Communication
*I am also receiving credit for my summer internship. Sweet.
Although my schedule of classes isn’t terribly insane, it is everything outside of the classroom that has me flying from here to there…umbrella in hand:
- Rehearsals for shows (A Streetcar Named Desire)
- Auditions for MORE shows
- Student Government Association (I’m now a representative! Very excited)
- University Scholars (Volunteering ALL over Youngstown)
- Student Nonprofit Leadership Organization (Secretary)
- Student Literary Arts Association (Copy Editor for the upcoming Jenny issue!)
- The *Yo Magazine (Contributor)
- The Writing Center (Consultant)
- Dance Ensemble (Hopeful that I can choreograph a pointe solo)
- Ballet (Fred Astaire on weekends)
- Alpha Psi Omega activities
- Teaching a youth workshop at the Youngstown Playhouse
I’m sure that sounds like WAY too much for one person to handle, but you are forgetting…I live on pixie dust and magical thoughts. =D
Looking forward to a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious semester!