…as I reflect on the many blessings I have received in my life, I would like to express my gratitude for the following:
- My marvelous family, always full of love and support.
- My wonderful friends and acquaintances. Every moment spent with them makes life truly enjoyable.
- My university and the education I am receiving, free of charge.
- The opportunities I have had to perform and bring happiness to others through the arts. There is no greater gift.
- The kindness of strangers. Truly! I never cease to be amazed by the innate goodness of humanity.
Gratitude is one of the sweet shortcuts to finding peace of mind and happiness inside. No matter what is going on outside of us, there’s always something we could be grateful for.– Barry Neil Kaufman
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!