A small list of areas in which I will focus my energies this new year:
- Continue to refine my performance skills.
- Audition like a madwoman for summer jobs.
- Develop more physical strength and endurance (hello, gym!).
- Start seriously saving my finances for my future exodus after college…destination NYC?
- Learn how to say “no” and recognize when I reach my limits.
That’s about it. Number 5, in particular, is significant. My biggest challenge will be to cut back on the insanity of my schedule. That won’t happen until the fall semester, as the spring already looks to be insane, but it’s a good goal to strive for!
Look out, 2012! Kayla is ready for serious action.